Robot Wants It All
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Robot wants stuff, so go get it for him! This game is a compilation of the original Robot Wants games from 2010: Robot Wants Kitty, Robot Wants Puppy, Robot Wants Fishy, and Robot Wants Ice Cream. In addition, it includes Robot Wants Y!?, a mini-game that was actually the main banner on the JayIsGames website for a while. And of course, Robot wouldn't be wanting it all if we didn't add Robot Wants Justice, a brand new Robot adventure!
Robot Wants pioneered the "mini-metroidvania" concept - an adventure you play through over an hour or less, collecting the powerups you need to go from zero to Kitty along the way. And all with a clock ticking - speedruns are the goal!
Each of the included games includes 2 alternate maps (an "Easy" map, which sometimes is not so easy, but we guarantee it is short! And a "Remix" map, which is never easy, or quick), and there are also 12 Mutators which allow you to transform the way the game plays in a variety of helpful and horrible ways.
- The ultimate Metroidvania action - you can't even JUMP without first finding a power-up in some of these games.
- A massive shop full of features and game modes to unlock as you play (with space money, not real money. No IAP or DLC here)
- Extreme alien blasting in Robot Wants Kitty
- Intense kitty-hurling action in Robot Wants Puppy
- Psychotic mad bombing in Robot Wants Fishy
- A unique combination of Metroidvania and RPG in Robot Wants Ice Cream
- Serious puzzle-solving action in Robot Wants Y?!
- Alien-smashing, air-dashing combos in Robot Wants Justice
|Release date||Apr 05, 2019|
|Tags||2D, kitty, Metroidvania, Robots, Side Scroller|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Configurable controls|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Blog, Soundtrack|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: