A downloadable game for Windows
As luck would have it, Bouapha's car has broken down in front of a small forest village known as Sleepless Hollow. But the town appears to be completely empty (if you don't count hordes of angry monsters), and a series of conveniently scattered journal pages are the only clues...
Yes, Bouapha is back for another adventure! This time, he gains experience and levels, as well as upgrading the six Mystical Hammers that he finds. This is a seriously tough game, too - it's meant for the hardcore Dr. Lunatic fan, with endless puzzles and challenges!
* Dozens of devious puzzles and challenges to test your hammering skills to the limit!
* Six Mystical Hammers to collect, each with a unique power from generating black holes to setting enemies on fire.
* Buy handy bonus items with your hard-earned candles in Mr. Klein's transdimensional shop.
* 25 Comic Goals to test you beyond the game itself - complete them all to put together an "amusing" comic book!
* Go electrofishing to catch fish and set new records!
* NOTE: Online features no longer function (this does not affect the gameplay - it only prevents you from uploading your high scores and best fishing catches)
|Release date||Oct 31, 2007|
|Tags||Action-Adventure, Action RPG, hammers, horseradish, Top Down Adventure|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
- Sleepless Hollow, free at last!Dec 19, 2017
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
some should make remake or addon, hopefully can play as loony or as doctor lunatic that would be cool
IS THUS game LIKE loony land? if so then this game will be good else if its still like dr Zunatic it will suck because upgrades are not perm
I just now realized that this game is essentially a compilation of every other 3D Hamumu game with a couple of fun RPG mechanics thrown in. I'd recommend playing it if you haven't had a chance and are a fan of Mike's other games!