A downloadable game for Windows
A maze chase game with a few twists. Collect power-ups to walk through walls, go super fast, and even give your foes the Evil Eye. Also play cooperatively with a friend, or compete in Sibling Rivalry mode. Also includes randomly generated mazes and a Time Attack mode to compete for record times. Collect those candles!
* Play one-player, or play with a friend cooperatively or competitively.
* Happy Fields mode: a set of 20 ever more difficult levels.
* Dank Dungeons mode: an endless series of random levels, each harder than the last. Survive as long as you can!
* Time Attack mode: tackle any of the Happy Fields levels, or a random Dank Dungeons level, and attempt to score a record time.
* Sibling Rivalry mode: compete head to head with a friend in a race to collect the most candles.
* Power-ups like Ghost Power, Speedy Boots, and Blizzard!
* Tons of options to customize the Sibling Rivalry match for the perfect showdown.
Be aware that this is a very old game, and it may experience weird color issues on modern versions of Windows. You can add the word WINDOW to the end of the command line in order to run in a window, which may solve these problems for you.
- Here's Amazin' SPISPOPD!Jan 02, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
how do you add window to the end of the command line
Right click on the shortcut to the game, choose "Properties" and the line Target will look something like this: ["C:\Program Files\Amazin\Amazin.exe"]. Add the word window to the end of that line, after a space. If that line is in quotation marks like my example, you want to be outside the quotation marks. So you end up with: ["C:\Program Files\Amazin\Amazin.exe" window]. Then hit OK and it should work!
Of course your actual folder names will vary, don't change what you have.
Wow, I literally tried everything but that... well, thanks!