A downloadable game
This was developed for a Ludum Dare "warm up" contest, where we had only 24 hours to create our game rather than 48. I liked it so much I added many enhancements in the following week, and here it is! The contest had 2 themes, 'moon' and 'anti-text'. So this game takes place on the moon, and contains no text whatsoever. Not even numbers! It's in the classic Tower Defense vein, but with a distinct Space Invaders twist to it.
* Construct 6 different types of towers, each with several upgrade options
* Choose your upgrades carefully - they get more expensive as you add them
* Not a single character of text! Not even on the title screen!
* Spend vast amounts of Moonbucks to buy 6 research options to improve your team as a whole
* It's free, and it's fun
- Here's Moon Invaders!Jan 16, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.