Here is the Mac Version of Loonyland. It works on 10.5 Leopard and 10.6 Snow Leopard. It probably also works on 10.3 Panther and 10.4 Tiger. Do not try running it on 10.7 Lion or later.
Loonyland: Halloween Hill
A downloadable game for Windows
Long before he was a megalomaniacal, Elvis-impersonating, psychotic, brain-transferring mad scientist, Dr. Lunatic was a young boy, exploring the kingdom of Loonyland. Follow his first adventure in Halloween Hill, where he takes on the freakish inhabitants with an array of even more freakish weapons like a potted cactus and whoopee cushion. This is an action-adventure game, where you must explore to improve Loony's abilitiesand gain access to ever more dangerous areas, all in an effort to find out what lies behind the madness going on in Halloween Hill.
* Collect powerful items to boost the firepower of your slingshot.
* Or collect the special weapons to do far more damage - but each shot will cost you!
* Discover the items you need to explore new areas - boots, keys, bombs, even Super Grow Fertilizer!
* Talk to villagers to earn quests you must complete!
* Find, earn, and unlock over 40 secret features!
* Including all-new game modes!
* Also unlockable are seven extra playable characters, each with totally unique gameplay.
* Five difficulty settings tailor the monsters to your skill level.
Be aware that this is a very old game, and it may experience weird color issues on modern versions of Windows. You can add the word WINDOW to the end of the command line in order to run in a window, which may solve these problems for you.
- Loonyland is now free!Dec 14, 2017